Tuesday 21 November 2023

That voice

That voice

That laugh

That smile

Giving me Bambi eyes


'A treasure all life long'-Anon


Poem 'Alexa'


Thankyou for telling me the weather

Appointments I need to remember

With you I don't need a cd player!


Thankyou for guiding me through that recipe

With you I don't feel so lonely

Thankyou for knowing my homework answers

It's like you have superpowers!


You can even turn on the lights and heating 

You listen to me when I'm speaking


You can tell stories

Let me know what the score is 

Tell me the news

When their are traffic ques


Thankyou for reminding me of birthdays and shopping lists

Now?I just need a morning kiss!


Real and honest,modest

Keep your promise

Read me a sonnet

My love?Honour it


I look into your eyes

And the stars have all arrived

The fireworks in the sky

I don't want them to die


The love I'm revealing

The love I'm unsealing


I hope you don't mind me leaning

Everyday I feel like beaming


I'm sure that raised a smile in heaven

When I found a shell on the beach Aged 11


I'm sure that raised a smile in heaven

When I had a lick of ice cream in Devon


I'm sure that raised a smile in heaven

When I looked up to the sky all dressed in lemon


Life marks and shapes us


Stay loving 

Gentle people


A fallen acorn


Like a fallen acorn from an old,old tree

You picked me up,it was like a dream


When we touched,we became one stream

They could hear us through the walls and the ceiling!


When you first gave me your hand

If felt like some gold I had found


When we drunk those cocktails

We both sang like orioles

Excited to hear the Christmas bells


Now you are calling from away

And I pray






No comments:

Post a Comment