Tuesday 21 November 2023

Taking each step slowly

Taking each step slowly

Cave of delight

Out of sight


'If the world were just a dark hole of hatred

You'd be my light

So bright and sacred'-Anon


A frosty grey day

Chased the birds away

But the little red robin decided to stay

He sang his song so softly


The snowman gave a big,big smile to every child


To shine a love divine

It begins with being kind

To pay it forward

Help people,just in time


I look up soft falling rain

A romantic plane


Sunset paradise

A galaxy of lights


'Blue velvet sky caresses'-Linda Marie Sweetheart


This glorious isle

The British smile

Her own style


Nans sat in her chair

The warmth of care

She has always been there


She used to do my hair

Play hide and seek under the stairs

Let us eat biscuits in pairs!


'For each star is a tear of love'-G.G.Jones


Feeling dynamic and alive

Reversing my car up the drive

I miss those days before I heard voices and noises


I came for a different sound

To be fully gowned

I don't wanna be drowned


I dream of 

A night of flowers

A Angel Island


Cider after dark

Drinking on the park

Wondering,will I win your heart?

Listen for the harp?

Listen for the start?


A bright light made by the lighthouse

Like a salsa dance


A lamp

A candle

A beacon in the dark

You show me where to walk


Colours of the earth

The green land

The blue surf

The holiness of church

And Christs birth


Life is not only grief

Life is belief

It can bring you peace


Iceland blue Lagoon


The idle warm lagoon

The waters soft caress


'We sigh,kiss,smile'-Rupert Brooke


My dear adorable

Nothing is no trouble

Let's live inside a bubble

I just want cuddles


The height and the light of it,Love x


I feel like a New York tower

Lit up 24 hours

I feel like a fresgly cut flower

Under a light shower


To healing

Giving and receiving 

I'm so glad you are still breathing

The stories you are still weaving


Rhythm is all deliciousness

I listen to my dad treating us

Practising and teaching

You know he really loves his drums


'Your magic and you beauty and your strength'-Rupert Brooke


Flaming like a God

A superhero

Are you ready to begin the show?

It's you I want to follow


Desirous eyes

Passionate cries


I hate goodbyes

When the sunset dies


You were a beautiful surprise


Twinkle gold

A warm hand to hold

Sitting by the fire,out of the cold


Travellers search


When staying at home hurts

When there's more out their than romantic verse

When you hate your day at work


I wanna travel planet earth

Watch the blue surf


Why dont you take off my clothes and kiss me close?

Use your tongue like a satin rose

Look my way with that smile of yours

That smile that glows


Dance with me when the music slows

Hold my hand at a rainbow

Protect me when the rains pours

When I have too many sorrows


Why don't you kiss my neck?

Play with my hair,when we rest

I love to look at your silhouette

I put my head on your chest

As we wrap our legs


Dont let me forget

Leave me alone,when our love is so meant

Make me feel discontent 


'O Jesus,rise in me'-Christina Rossetti


No comments:

Post a Comment