Tuesday 21 November 2023

God is so wonderful

God is so wonderful

Listening to the waves


How does the moon make surf?


He's gorgeous with me

And then he leaves


Santa Monica

Majestic waves and a pier 

Kinda brings a tear

When I go home I wont be able to see ya


Vikram

I didnt imagine

I would find you when I was in high sand

You took my hand


On a downy

There is no-one around me

No one to make me a princess

No one to show any interest


Online hack

Nutella layer in ice cream cone


What is love?

Im flying above


I wanna be peaceful

Have a day that is meaningful

Even dreamful


Looking for a gem in a nightclub

Naked time!


Tell me a story

Tell me your story


All of my worship

The warm beach


'Kiss me,rekiss me'-Louise Labe


The far glacier

Or the great barrier reef?


How many days would it take to walk the Great Wall of China?


'Substance of a kiss'-Paul Valery


'Your sunlit life'-Robert Desnos


Blue space between the clouds

A happy place amongst the crowds

The perfect note,the truest sound


Is there?

Room in your heart 

A moment to talk

Will you pick up my hand?

Listen and walk


Like the river cant wait to get to the ocean

I'm on a plane to you

There's a wall of emotion

I always tell the truth


Am I a complete fool?


'Maybe the desire to make something beautiful

is the piece of God that is inside each of us'-Mary Oliver


'My face like a star 

my happiness brimming'-Mary Oliver


Life has some possibility left

Just like a dying star

Life has some possibility left

Just fill up your jar!!


I can still feel the electricity

Come to New York City


The sweet path

Dream of rising

My soulmate


To the comfort of a poem

I wanna know him

Show him,everything

How he makes me sing


Teacher, wonderful mind and a wonderful guide


Be different


'To be as a leaf,a rose,a dolphin,a wave rising'-Mary Oliver


'The silver of water was brighter than the silver of money'-Mary Oliver


'Watch,now,how I start the day in happiness in kindness'-Mary Oliver


'Under the peach light'-Mary Oliver


The lush of meaning

The touch I'm dreaming


No comments:

Post a Comment