Tuesday 21 November 2023

Having a cry

 Having a cry

I've been consistent,honest,true


'Her purple heart beats with passion'-Lowie Norns


Peaceful and magical

When we drive to the ocean

Window open


Its nice and warm

Our cottage has a perfect lawn

There's rabbits on the hill

Flowers on the windowsil


The milk is creamy

The sunset is dreamy


Smile

Breathe

Repeat


A swirl of modern


Beauty

Joy 

Belonging


Eyes bright 

Smile soft

Heart open


Fading into a fantasy

I appreciate you


'I in my sun and you in your moon is a kind of completeness

where we each get to shine'-Jenna Dayle


Kissing buddy

Shining on a Friday


'My humanhood'-Anon


The simple summer grass

The smell,the touch of it

Watching the blue tit


There's a fire going as we sit

The stars are lit


No music?I wanna cry

I feel so shy

I want to be flying in the sky


When I hear honeysuckle words

I buy strawberries,bananas,pears

Dreaming about his and her's

When the sun glares

Counting everything in pairs


You are like a song to me

You sound,you taste so lovely

I hear you loud an clearly

And dearly


A world of love

Holding hands forever

I'm so glad that I met ya!

We shared the same job

And I thank God

I feel like a waterlily


We are a film

A wood fire


'A lavender place,between wake and sleep'=Atticus


Human touch

That feels like you have the most luck


No comments:

Post a Comment