Tuesday 21 November 2023

Your smile my electricity

 Your smile,my electricity

With complete sincerity


Crazy beats

Your emotions I feel

Writing about loneliness and the sight of you


Bright eyes

My sweet dream


'All my pretty words'-Callioe Orpheus


From a speck


My poetry a pilgrimage

A rainbow of truth


'Breathe,believe,belong'-Charly Chow


Dreaming of the sound of the sea

There it is all shining


Keeping a good dream going

The moonlit door


'We eyes of flame'-Lewis Carroll


'In the sky orion shine'-Alan Bold


'Sunrose in purple and red'-E.V.Riev


Allowed to flower

To use your superpower

Build a tower


Stand out in a choir,Inspire

Ready and willing to be hired

And wired


A wicked storm

Then shining waters


'Touch me 

I want to learn again

How life feels'-Hugh Lewin


Looking for a warm side

I delight in your face


A peach bleeds

I just want to succeed

Maybe one day I will be in the lead

Hold the key

Feel at one watching the sea

Simply




No comments:

Post a Comment