Tuesday 21 November 2023

In the night love

 'In the night love

We will discover new love for ourselves'-Atticus


A thousand doors

Which one do I open?

I am hoping for good news

Breath taking views

Purple hues in the sky


Why did they hurt me?

Stop me from working

Closing the curtain on my life


I need to fight 

Wake up,take the mike


'When do I know

If I really love her?

asked the boy

and the old man smiled

When its no longer a question'-Anon


'Poetry at the wrong time is madness

Poetry at the right time is magic'-Anon


The sun is the first orange tree

It is a beginning


I wanna share this with you 

On many days,good and true


Just looking around

Life feels like a test


'Let on one steal your dreams

Let on one tear apart

The burning of ambition

That fires the drive inside your heart'-Paul Cookson


Under the heaven of you 

The sky,the ocean so blue


I think Im gonna stick by you

You know how to include

You know my mood


With the waterfalls

Watching and breathing the waterfalls

Filling our souls


Iceland

A crystal of snow

I feel like my heart could overflow

Everything around me has a glow


Christmas joy in the world

Happy boys and girls


Picking out a present in the catalogue

Pestering parents for a little dog

Everything they are dreaming of


By his spark

The cherub boy

Valentine joy


I pray someone will be loyal


I watch him 

I touch his hair

The pretty one sleeps


How sweet to be a cloud

Floating on the air


'For the spring is really springing

You can see a skylark singing

And the bluebells which are ringing can be heard'-Anon


Let's rhyme with each other

Sweet lavender


Picture book

Lost in a dream


The dance continues

You are my muse

You are who I chose


I just wish we could kiss longer

Make us fonder of one another


Love lights you up 

Like finding a buttercup

Playing with a new pup

Making out in a beach hut


Can I say it's

The pain of missing you

I can only imagine you


No comments:

Post a Comment