Tuesday 21 November 2023

Away from my darling

Away from my darling 

The real thing

Always thinking

Picking up the kindling


Beautiful as song

A beautiful sculpture


When you open your eyes in the morning

You stop the ghosts haunting


Thats why I keep calling


A kind and loving God

I have no doubt,he's a prologue

I just wanna snog!

All around the clock


Help is an art form

Travel is an art form


When I first saw a flower, I was born

Like when I first sang into a microphone

Like everytime I arrived,travelled home


The meaning of Christmas

The feeling of Christmas


A Christmas kiss

A shopping list

A glass of fizz


The day Jesus Christ was born

Thankful we are alive and warm

Waking up at the crack of dawn

I know I'm not the only one!


Did Santa visit?

Did I miss it?


'I run down the stairs'-Xmas book Idea


Deserves decorating

The Christmas tree

Deserves decorating

A bright house on the street


Nans green house

Her green skill

Lot's of tomatos,what a thrill!

Put beside the windowsil


Christmas and New Year!

I just want big romance

And magic party food!


Smile honey

Treat you like a precious baby


I was your cradle,your fable

Staring across the table

Your loyal Angel


Stepping onto the beach I see

The orange water


I travel,I yearn

When is it my turn?

Is there more to learn?


Upon the fern

The smell,the burn


Will it be a tiara night?

A princess

An empress

Purely dressed?


Dreaming that I might have my hour

Dreaming that I might truly flower


In glorious bars of purple light

Love at first sight

Staring at each other all night!

Cherubs singing in flight!


Planet with love

A babies hand reaching out

A child running into your arms

All the stars you can count

A verse of psalms


'Poetry puts a spirit of life and motion into the universe'-Lawrence Sail


A brightness for tomorrow

Everyone at the airport

But the prices are not moral

They don't give me time for thought


Love

A pure stream

The shore of my dream

A romantic film


All the time

With your shine


Symphony for one

Travelling alone

Wondering will I ever have my own children

Or has that chance been stolen?


Oncoming tears

Its been too many years


Its the dark when we talk

There are sparks


No comments:

Post a Comment