Tuesday 21 November 2023

I stare into

 'I stare into your gorgeous eyes

and see a cluster of stars'-Marshall Armstrong


'Magnetic

Intergalactic

Kinetic

Poetic'-Marshall Armstrong


'With tender hands and soft words'-Marshall Armstrong


Nothing missing

With so much kissing

That's what I'm searching for


Sensual kiss

Under the mistletoe


My only wish is that you are home


Hanging on a candy cane

A glance of your face


Wanna play a Christmas game

Be in your embrace


Smile into the roaring fire

Listen to the church choir


I am faithful and grateful


Amazed and aflame


Singing carols

That one with Herald

I am away with the manger!


Its fire to touch

Don't burn me too much

The one with the looks!


'To turn on this music

Slow,easy,romantic'-Marshall Armstrong


A simple kiss

To hold your hand through this

To have your soft,soft kiss

No time to miss

I feel rich


I wanna be in a cuddling place


Next to you

Amazing grace

You smiling ways!


'Love is best'-Robert Browning


Strings and chords and keyboards


I miss 'Howarth's Music'

I miss the blues riff


You are still my all

My beautiful 


When you first crawled

And drew on the wall

Played with a football


I'll beholding your hand till your ready to stand


Christmas is for children

It's a way we heal them

Its a way we shield them


'A song

A wish

A clap

A kiss'-Anon


In your atmosphere


'Waves and waves of gentle joy'-Kim Ora Rose


Christmas songs are starting


As the Christmas sing start

It's a time for hats and scarfs


We are putting up the decorations

Buying a tin of celebrations


A Christmas cake full of raisins

A Christmas tree with an Angel


We are making a Christmas card list

Hoping for a snowflake kiss


A gingerbread house for the kids

A big packet of crisps 


Then we think about the Turkey

Honouring Jesus Christs birthday


Pigs in blankets,lots of gravy

Roast potato's so tasty


Opening some Christmas coins

Singing carols from our lungs


Having a little drink of Baileys

Praying for the Israelis


We could play a Christmas game

While sucking on some candy cane


Then we open our Christmas presentsAnd what about a Christmas jumper

Turkey sandwiches for supper!


Being thankful for your family

Watching movies that are so chessy!


And then there is a prayer for snow

Little red cheeks all aglow


Watching for Santa,visiting all

Down your chimney and at the mall!!



No comments:

Post a Comment