Tuesday 21 November 2023

Scarlet hearted

Scarlet hearted

A beauteous England


Into the night

Polzeath shore

Gazing out to sea


True beauty is from within

It's whats under your skin


It's whats in your heart 

What your thinking


Go and fetch the kindling


Alone Hotel

With no signal

I went to the beach

I was lost there as well


It was suppose to be special

Us both together in heaven

Not yelling


I wanna feel us

I wanna feel extra special

Emmanuel 

Oriole


I don't wanna crawl up in a shell

Dwell on being alone


Thank God I got through to you on the phone

I wanna be on a sweeter level

Live life on a sweeter level


January

Sanctuary


Gonna do the Walk of Fame

See the Hollywood sign

We haven't got much time

I have to go back to England

And I wanna be by your side


Being alone

It's good for me

I'm not fully grown


They ignored me alone

They ignored me in pain


Wet and cold in the rain

I just need my flame


It's a saving grace

With the sun on your face

When your rubbing your toes in a special place

Venice beach days


There's a breeze

Big waves crashing

Im on my knees!



No comments:

Post a Comment