Tuesday 21 November 2023

Being understood

Being understood

Treated with love


'Perfectly wild'-Anon


Covered with blossoms

The candles are lit

I love being romantic

Even if I only imagine it


'I think this is the prettiest world'-Mary Oliver


The good children?


I wanna go on a adventure

Go to places I'm not allowed to enter

It's like maze,I must find the centre


Nature is my only mender

Days I will remember


Burning like logs on a fire

You have my desire

The juice of a papaya


Tasmania


Dreaming of ferns and flowers

Arriving after 27 hours

Look at the Hobart bridge


The Makers


'The milky moonlight'-Mary Oliver


Love in all our seasons

Lighting up the beacons

Don't let our love weaken


Flame poems

Ancient Romans

Musical showman


Poetry and Spirituality

I love it when you listen to me

I love it when you wish for me

When you miss me


Devotion to God

And writing my blog

He is my rock


The reader and the divine

Glass of wine


The search for truth

The beach with my Lord


'Love is the master'-Rumi


Heavenly mug

In front of the fire,so snug

Winter is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment