Tuesday 21 November 2023

I do not mean to stare

I do not mean to stare

You are so

Fine and rare and fair


A homeless treasure 

In the cold,cold weather


O Jasmine Lord

The rains have poured

In a time my life should have soared

I ended up on a mental ward


Here,just here

Here in my heart

A blazing sun

You won my love


I want to glow and grow

Be light as a bubble


'Sunset and evening star'-Alfred Lord Tennyson


Eyes twinkled

Petals sprinkled


Day after day,you chip away

A feel weaker and weaker 

You have no mercy


People think I'm just crazy

Those voices aren't real

Your just lazy

Your not acting bravely


'Beneath a sky of bliss'-William Wordsworth


Entering loneliness

An empty house


'The sweet music of a foreign land'-Ibaragi Noriko


All my love

All my time


A vibrant sunset glowing

God is all knowing


Dance of love

God is in my story


Unfailing love

Mailing letters in the rain and mud

Or postman is out on foot

I hope the sun comes out and he has some luck


Vibrant fruit sitting in a bowl

I take out my pencil and begin to draw


I wish I could do more

Like draw a person or the ocean shore


For peace in my heart

I keep searching


'When you are as happy on the outside as much as

You are on the inside,then you've really made it-Courtney Peppernell


The truth the dream




No comments:

Post a Comment