Tuesday 21 November 2023

Memories of Ladybird books

Memories of ladybird books


Peace with you 

And a healthy glow


Sands and Southern sea

Wearing my hat and sunglasses

Happy?Definately!


I wanna find treasure

Its idealic weather

Let's walk to the sea,together


Sparkly hair

The rainbows girls


Scars and attitude


Under Orion

I blow a dandelion


Back home 

After being alone

Not being able to get a dialing tone

Grateful I have a working phone

A safe zone


'Be the wolf in a sea of sheep

Dare to be different and unique'-Cheryl Lee-White


LA Stars unattainable

Went on a tour couldn't see them at all

Just took a picture of some gates

Hoping for no earthquakes


'You can be that butterfly'-Anon


'Be strong like a bull

And be unbreakable'-Cheryl Lee White


'The strength of the ocean and the heart of a star-'Cheryl Lee White


Like the love that warms your home

Like the sunlight in Rome


Have you seen?

Have you noticed?

The spring in my step?

The glisten in my eyes?

I got up early this morning 

All smiles


Moonlight skin

Wishes and light


Your scent is on my pillow

You are still my hero

You give me hope


The day is fair

The sun weaves gold into my hair

I get freckles everywhere!


'The papaya a sunrise'-Shelby Marie


Experience of the eternal

To write about love in my journal

Make it universal

Tell everyone about 'The Colour Purple'!


No comments:

Post a Comment