Tuesday 21 November 2023

The sweet nectar

The sweet nectar of your kiss

Honey dripping down my lips

Biscuits and chocolate dips

I look at you,my heart skips


The promise of purple

I'm going round in circles

I wonder if this is universal?

The pain feels eternal


'Spring is a gift that nature bestows

A time of renewal,a time of growth'-Annie Noor


Like the birds have returned with their sweet tone


The cherry blossom sway

It's a beautiful day

Watching the waves,climbing the caves

I am thankful for today

Magically


Sweet and strong

A melody that is sweet and strong

Shows me that I do belong

I will sing,sing,sing along

Quite fond


Star gazing

My eyes are blazing


The train is at my station

I've been truly patient


Just dreaming

A coffee with cream in

Looking at the lights on the ceiling

It's nice to be breathing


My writing epiphany

My writing symphony


I would love your company

When love is plentifully 


'Write because it heals you and maybe if your lucky

it will heal someone else'-Heather Grace Stewart


Your hand in mine

For a thousand times

For a thousand climbs

For a thousand crimes


Your smile is your bling

Your voice when you sing

The sun and the stars always shining

The church bells chiming


Words and images

Crystal energies

Where are my memories?

I stay away from enemies


Humanity in the wind

I try to go to the gym

And eat thin chicken

The clock is ticking


A work in progress

I was a happy hostess

Overcome with mental illness

Emotional stress

I could see myself being the best


'This illness

will not take me

will not break me

will not make me'-Heather Grace Stewart


I miss you so

I know it shows

My heart is closed

I miss you so


You are my air

My Fred Astaire


Side by side


Toothbrushes side by side

Wintercoats side by side

Two cups of coffee side by side


'You are here

You matter'-Anon


'Yin Yang'-meaning in love

Peace and harmony in a romantic relationship


Like the sun warming your skin


'Beauty grows out of dark places'-Heather Grace Stewart


The ocean mist 

Shall I take a risk?

Nobody else makes me feel like this


Angels all around us


Children

'Building,perfecting,learning'-The Works Advert idea


This place is dark

Corridors without a candle

I'm looking for a door,a handle

Feeling with my hands

It is frightful


Leap of faith

Taking a leap of faith

Despite my past mistakes


No comments:

Post a Comment