Tuesday 21 November 2023

I am right here

I am right here

'An Angel in your ear'


That's all I want to hear


Sense of individuality

Why wont they believe in me?

Why wont they set me free?

Musically?


Teenage crushes and confessions

First impressions

Looking up to the heavens


Dressed in full denim

Love never ending

Experimenting

Hearts melting


I wish for you so much

To feel your touch


I worship your heart,your body,your guts

Just being us


Through others eyes

We are judged 

Too old,too young

They dont know that we are tough

They dont know that we are loved


'Ambitions and possibilities'-Anon


The Spirit of Christmas

Delicate dishes!


Bright and beautiful touch of you


'Orions heavenly belt'-Anon


Comfortable in my own skin

I have a little silent grin

When you love yourself your life can begin

You own origin


Prayer from my heart

When each day starts

There will be love and inspiring art

Crisp apples on every cart


'The constellations chanted'-Juan Diaz


Galaxy of books Works advert idea


Awakened heart

Cupids dart

My life was broken,smashed apart

I missed you alot


To write


To compose a new ballad

To paint a new palette


I need my dream to come true

I need to be with you


Loyal little heart


Hold me close as we sleep

Charm of my life

Hold me the most,head to feet

Maybe one day I will be your wife


Woodsmoke

I can smell it from here

The sky looking so clear

The beach being so near


'Sweet tones'from the childrens school choir

Turns parents into cryers


Waves towering 

Times are harrowing

Everything feels overpowering


Everyone needs to start rallying

Channeling their love to the poor and those at war


I am truly blessed and in awe


'My heart noticed

Love at first moment'- Marshall Armstrong


'Hoping

Holding

Heavenly'-Marshall Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment