Monday 17 January 2011

All through Childhood

Paddling in the pool
I thought I was so cool
It took an hour or two to fill it
But when it was full we ruled!

Summer in the back garden

White-linen pegged out on the washing line
Drying on a cool breeze
I smell the sheets and feel them on my skin
And watch out for bumble bees!

Woodshed

A room for storing bikes,woods and tools
I would write 'Lisa Rules'!

Makeup

My Nan gave me a makeup set
When I was fourteen
I would think of the big screen
I would think of the dream

Woodwork

To smooth the surfaces I used sandpaper
To cut the wood I used hand tools
To drive in nails I used a hammer
When I made a coat hook
For my cagoule

Love

Celebrating love
Smiling all day long
The feelings of excitement and
A tender love song

How do we know when we are in love?

Is it liking
Is it fondness
Is it romance or is it sex?

Happy and excited
International call
You were my vital link
You stopped me feeling low

Love on aesthetic
Completely magnetic
Prophetic
Poetic

Curved and rounded
I compared myself to a cello
You taught me how to like myself big
My black Othello

Some guys treat me like a object
But all I want is love and respect
Admiration
Thoughtfulness
An ability to protect

A Southern brogue
A lovable rogue

Sealing wax
A sealing letter
A sealing kiss
No vendetta

Your touch is warm
Our love is born
We are connecting,
As one
Your words are kind
Our love is blind
This means much more than fun

Moondial

You are the centre of my moondial
And I twirl round and around you
Like an amethyst cluster you are releasing my dreams
Deflecting the ugly,you put a tiara on my head
So I can talk through the floods and listen to what's being said

The moondial is rotating like a ballerina waiting
For the luck of a love to call
Even though you are unknowable
This connection is uncontrollable
And the look of lust is sent

The moon dial is still rotating and our souls will keep relating

My love is written in runes
Magically
Mysteriously
Re-opening my wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment