Monday 24 January 2011

Notes

I like notes
I like winter notes
I like coats
I like winter coats!

And porridge oats!!!

Ablused
Anxious
Confused

The Beach

Sea-air
Funfair
Winning a teddybear
Blowing hair
A flying deck chair!!!

Music

Medley medicine
Is like a Gentleman
That is genuine

Love

Into my heart
Like a hand cart
You are pushing and pulling me to safety

A Visual

Birds sky-dancing
Birds sky-romancing

The Sun
The Clouds
The Moon
The Stars

I sense the spirit of adventure

The Red Deer and
The Mountaineer

Fashion idea

Antler eyelashes!!!

She's 'Vee'  - Beautiful

Since we met

God put blue in the sky
God gave calm to my eyes

Since we met

God put a star over my head
God taught me his love had not fled

Since we met

Like leaves
God blew my heart into yours

A wakeful flower
A wishful flower

The shells on the wall
Ocean song

Hopes

Hopes and ambitions
Ropes and traditions
Jokers and their visions

'Making' someone eat too much is rejection

I feel

Schizo Quitso

God is a magician
He has made a shield
My cut is healed

Please carry my love

Christmas

Watching the box
With a selection box
Kids playing in a box!!!

Christmas memory
Christmas confectionary

Snowflakes on the trees
Look like heaven

A crunch and a snowball punch!

Seeing those we love
The gift of two turtledoves

Candy canes
Toy trains

Fashion idea

'Snowed on effect' jewellery

Hope

We have hope
Sliding down a slope

We have hope
Opening an envelope

Hope folk

The Longest ribbon of ambition

Be driven
Forgiven

Polar bear

On a sheet of floating ice
Living on a dice

Fashion idea

Artificial flowers on a dress

Sophie

Welcome Sophie

You are a little snowberry and I hope
You find us homey!!
You look so cute and cosy!!

Time

Time is a healer
Even when you are running a fever

Time is a revealer
A revealer of truth
Like the rescue of a
Cavalry soldier

Snow glow
A pretty show

Childhood memory

'Look mum,the world'!
Hills by the motorway

My type?

I need a searchlight

My type?

An open man
Someone I can talk too

Concert ticket
I can feel the spirit

Great Expression

Do not be afraid to question
Or make an confession
Do not have apprehension

Essential oils in the bath
Seems like I am breathing in your love

Shopping

The changing rooms
The changing doom

A tape measure
Is not a tape pleasure

Santa Claus 'The Movie'
Ben and Jerry's Caramel Chewy!!!

Your life
Your mountain
Your outerspace

Baby beautiful and new

Love Wonder
A tummy flutter

Standards (Music)are

Perfect
Authoritative
Iconic

Computer?

I am a computer improver!!!

Theory

'Kissing on the neck' solves jealousy

Migraine

You feel like red hot rain
Something I cannot unchain
I complain

Maybe tonight

Maybe tonight
A disco light

Maybe tonight
The music will excite

Maybe tonight
We will unite

Determination

Determination is lonely
Life can go so slowly
Please just get to know me

Christmas!!!

Mistletoe
A loud stereo or
Someone playing the piccolo pianissimo

Tonight?

I did my hair
Used some skincare
Tried to dance like Fred Astaire!

God

Please let me dream of him tonight
Let me dream he rescues me from that fight

History is romantic

The One

I will adore your every move
We will walk along the breezy shore

We will talk for hours through the night
And gaze at each other

Snow

There's a nip in the air
Don't slip,take care!!!

The Cold

I need a coat of faux
I'll flash you for a dare!
All bare!!!

Wet hair

You told me I looked like a model
I felt like a star in a novel

I believe in goodness
I believe in words

I love to create
I love to relate

Painting and spectating

I want to win

I will fight for it
I will work for it
I will give up sleep for it
I will risk all for it
I will do more than dream about it
I will plan for it
I will pray for it
I will sweat for it
I will starve for it

Dear to me
Like family

The Power of Ambition
The Power of Change

Friendship

I wish I had a friendship
Around the corner
I wish I had a friend
Next door
Maybe I will make cookies in the new year
A resolution and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment