Saturday 29 January 2011

The Letter

Waiting for a letter
From a record company
Waiting for a letter
A love letter from you

Sealed with wax
Sealed with a kiss

Waiting for a letter
The sound of the letterbox
A letter that is splendour
And tender

A letter in ink
That is scented
A letter that has a emotional link

A letter that says

'Light a night glow flying lantern
I can see on a mountain
Feel my admiration

You make me feel like a rose

The Letter of Loss

I no longer have you
I feel so sad you are not here
It feels like a burning cross

Sophie

I will gas-fill balloons
That travel to the moon

They will light up a dreaming sky
Like your mobile and its lullaby

I will buy you a spirograph
And look at you with wonder

Add glitter to the sky

'Be smart on the heart'

We may not all have the brains
But we all have a heart

Family

Thankyou Mum

You held me when I suffered
You tucked me in my cover

You helped me with my sums
Stop me feeling numb

I thank God we didn't live in a slum
I thank God for my mum

Thankyou Dad

You made me feel calmer
You were an emotional palmer

I know what is right and wrong
As a child I cried nightlong
But when you play the piano
I belong

Thankyou Sister

A giving sister
I loved to tickle her!

When you went ballistic
A paddy on the stairs
I just wanted to give you a hug
And tell you that I care

Thankyou Brother

You made me tougher
I became a runner

(He ain't heavy)He's my brother (slim)!

Thankyou Nan

A fan of Nan and parmesan
Her house is always spick-and -span

When I met her,her love began
Her wingspan
She let me carry the oilcan

Thankyou Grandpa

You always knew how to open a jar
A saxophone star
The shop was a brilliant success
We were blessed

Thankyou Grandad

For looking over my shoulder
For teaching me love for when I am older
When I see the KFC Colonel
I think of you

Thankyou Grandma

For the sweets after tea
You are a multiple star
Up-side-down bolognese and spagetti

Your spanish doll on the dressing table
Still dances like your love

Me mobile and me profile
Your call and facebook
Make me smile

Notes on Treasures of the Earth

Plumbogummite
plumbum is the Latin word for 'Lead'!!!

Angels

The Angels that would not be holy
They kepted a jealous guard
They made her life go so slowly
They made her life so hard

Idea

Heart design Fireplace

'Haloniggaz'

Lovelace - (English poet)

No comments:

Post a Comment