Friday 14 January 2011

Tennis

My first tennis ball
My first tennis bat
We played over the washing line
I fell over,oh drat!

Jewellery box

My first jewellery box
Had a rotating ballerina
I would listen to the music
And call her Angelina

Jack-in-a-box

My grandad bought me a Jack-in-a-box
When I was around three
I triggered the mechanism
The puppet jumped out,Yippee!

Umbrella

When I got my first umbrella
I used to pray for rain
I was little
I was cute
I was certainly a pain

Chalkboard

I sat up my chalkboard
I sat up my wooden desk
I put my teddies in a chair
And drew a bird and nest

Library

On my first visit to the library
I looked through the children's books
I looked for colourful covers
With a fishing hook

My first doll/My first teddy bear

I would play nurse
And sit them on the couch
Put plasters on their eyes
Slings on their arms
And told them not to grouch!

Memory

As a child I played 'Music shop'
With a play till,play and money and toy instruments

I played 'Food shop' with play food and penny sweets

A kaleidoscope

A kaleidoscope is beauty when awoke
The mirrors,shapes and patterns afloat

No comments:

Post a Comment