Saturday 22 January 2011

Wearing Bangles

Glittering bangles make you look pretty
Sparkling spangles out shine the witty

Credit crunch

The bank drank
The government blanked

Banjo

Five strings
Five pings!!!

Barbecue

The sky is blue
There's kangeroo on a skew
The meat says don't burn
And don't overdo!

Bargain

I love a bargain but I am not cheap
I speak in fashion jargon
In the day and in my sleep

I obsess about style
I obsess about romance
I obsess about theatrical hair
I obsess about labels
I obsess about models
Walking in their underwear!

Basket

Carrying a basket made of woven straw
Leaves my hand in a claw
Then I uncover delicious cakes
As I walk through the door!

Bass

Jazzy bass
Fits under lace
Rides the face

Bastard

He will not dance to a ballad
His heart is financially powered

Bath

A petal path
Leading to a hot bath
The bubbles make me laugh!

Baton

Pass on the baton
Upload the wagon
We need to move forward
Travel has been uncorded

In New York

Appleby Battery (New York)

People walk angrily
They are pushing past frantically
In Appleby Battery

Yellow cabs are the cavalry
They take us to galleries
In Appleby Battery

The buildings are galaxies
Steam rises from factories
In Appleby Battery!

Battle

To fight in a battle between good and evil
To beat the beetles living in Cheadle
Would make the world and society peaceful

Bay

Where children play on a sunny day

Beach

The sun makes a speech
It looks like a peach
The children try to reach
Holding an ice cream each!

A Visual

Sun on ice cream cone!

Beacon

The beacon flashes it's lights for ships
It signals the seaman that is floating adrift

The waves may deepen
They will not show reason
But a beacon will always be lit

Bed

In two-part intimacy
The oyster bed
Forms a pearl and makes a searle (searoom) space at sea

Bee

A bumblebee honeybee buzzingbee
Will construct honeycomb six-sidedly (hexagonally)

Believe

From your heart to your sleeve
Simply trust and believe
Your love will last like a breve

Believe in God

He flowers like a goldenrod

Belly

The college was unfriendly
It expanded on my belly
Eating too much deli
Watching too much telly

I didn't have the entry
Writing essays on Wembley
Dreaming of a melody
To make my life less deadly

Bedleh

To belly dance
To add romance
To create ambience

Best

Express and Impress
In a songfest
Sing out your stress and
Make a love nest

Music is sorceress
Music is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment