Sunday 23 January 2011

Dafffodil

I can spin a daffodil
Like blades of a windmill

Springtime is like dreamtime
Everything is fresh and new

Dam

We made a stony dam
So the water did not swim

Dance

We glanced
We danced

Darling

Darling
Sparkling
Safeguarding

Debt

In debt to roulette
In debt to the internet

Deep

A deep weep
I cannot sleep

Delight

A delight and polite

Depression

I feel depression and despair
When I go to the fair
The rides are always a scare
I need repair

Design

Design a line for the waistline
Put it online
For every shoreline

Desk

A junior desk
Is statuesque

Decadence

Decadence and excellence

Decorate

Decorate
Renovate
Celebrate!

Delivery

A Christmas delivery
A Religious (Jesus) delivery

Desert

In the desert there is no water
In the desert there is no altar

Desire

Sexual desire
A booty call crier
But all I want
Is that deep blue sapphire
It is love I admire

Destiny

A secretary was walking through
A cemetery
What is my destiny?

I live respectively
I live protectively

Destroy

Do not destroy
Bully boy

Devotion

A golden token of devotion

Dieting

A diet climate

Dieting and writing
Fighting and typing
Surviving and rhyming!

Director

Director
Interceptor

Dirty

I felt dirty
I repeatedly showered to feel worthy

Disco

At the school disco
In Chrimbo
I always hoped for a kiss
But all I got was prejudice

Distance

Distance requires
Persistence
And resistance

Divinity

Divinity
Theology
Timpani

Door

There's a paw at the door
With a dead bird in tow

Drama

Drama
Shakespeareana

Drawing

Drawing and crawling

Dream

Follow the stream
Realise your dream
Feel that sunbeam

Duck

Aromatic duck
Must be completely
Cooked and plucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment