Sunday 23 January 2011

Gadget

Gadget
Magnet
Planet

Galaxy

The stars gathering in the sky
They tell us why not to cry

Game

Fame game old flame
I always thought of taking your name

Garden

Garden
Sharpen
Hearten

Orchard
Bordered
Watered

Gem

A gem with a supporting stem
A gem in a diadem (crown,tiara)
A gem for God's requiem
A gem for Bethlehem

Generous

I love the
Generous
And selfless

Give

Give,forgive and live

Hourglass

I love a hourless

Glow

The sew glow
The show glow
The snow glow

Ghost

Don't overdose
Don't become a ghost
Look at the light in a lamppost
And think of the coast

Gold

Fold?Or gold
(in a game of poker)

Good

Sainthood
Sisterhood
Motherhood

Goodbye

Goodbye
I wish you lived nearby
We could retry

Gospel

Gospel
Pentecostal

Coral
Fossil

Gossip

A nip and tuck
A tuck and nip
Maybe botox in the lip

Grace

Are you graceful and polite?
Are you a light?

Gravity

Keep my feet on the ground
Like someone picking up a pound
Or winning a little on the greyhound

Gown

I wish to wear a gown
In tinsel town

Swan's down!

Elegance and chic
Refinement and clique

Gymnastics

Gym NASTICS

I hated P.E.at school
I looked the bar and ropes
And felt so uncool
Ridicule

No comments:

Post a Comment