Monday 24 January 2011

Home

If I had a home I would call it Gemstone
Right next to the Millennium dome
If I had a garage it would be
As romantic as the hippodrome

Nan's home

Baking a scone
A garment being sewn
I visit my Nan so she is not alone

Love

Beautiful
I just want to kiss you
I don't wanna
Miss a moment
Miss a smile from you

Friends

You tell a story
I listen with love
You care when I am poorly
I thank God from above

Friends and Dens

Our secret hideout
Our secret place
A duvet over the Washing maiden
We made our own little space

We would ride our duvets down the stairs
Warm our clothes on the fireplace
Run around wearing a pillowcase

Love

Happy when we kiss
I reminsce
Complete bliss
I reminsce
In spiritual mist
I reminsce

Write the ocean
Design the stars
Plan the land
This world is ours

Pool

Playing pool
I hold the cue
I love you
If I pot this ball
Will you love me too?

Love Song

The ocean to me
The tallest tree
You taste of chocolate and toffee
I want to light up your name in LED

The Moon

The moon plays a jingle striking the xylophone bars
And the sun shines and lights up the stars

The titanic mirror
The titanic fiddler

Track title 'Sweets in the car'

On Holiday

For Children

Colouring books and Mrs Pepperpot books

For Adults

Phrase books and Chequebooks

Valentine Duvet time

Baking

Butterfly cakes
Gingerbread mates

Jam tarts
In the shape of hearts

Peppermint creams
Peppermint dreams

The Pub

Bouncy Castles
Cake and steak

The Beach

Finding 50p in the sea
Looking at the scenery

Running up sand dunes
Looking for a castle
Listening to my walkman tunes
Our footprints are quite artful

Traveling

Toasting marshmallows
Playing a roll-up piano

The Beach

Toy windmills turning
People boogie boarding and surfing

A Visual

Shells as spaceships

The Beach Hotel

Emu puppets
Tinsel wigs

Writing messages in the sand
Holding my little sisters hand

Looking for dolphins
Looking for a smile

A pink
A orange beach

Playing Frisbee
Building a tepee!

Build a sandcastle
With buckets and spades
Invite the mermaids!

My heart is a secret cove

Playing catch
Playing jump rope
Playing elastics
Lot's hope!

Flying a kite
The wind is a knight!

Memories

Riding my bike around the block
Riding my bike to the park and the shop
Making a go-kart,going non-stop!

Attraction

You have given me the 'Fire eye'!

No comments:

Post a Comment