Tuesday 18 January 2011

Valentine

A token of love
A satin glove
That extends to the wrist or the elbow

Venice

Gondolas moved along with a long pole
Romantic boats on patrol

Worship

When I feel great devotion
My feelings are strong like
Waves in the ocean

Dove

A manifestation of the holy spirit
A representation of love

One-night-stands

No one-night-stands
They leave me feeling empty and unfound

I think
The soul is -psyche,spirit,inner being

It can be
Whole-hearted
Half-hearted
Warm-hearted

Nearly

I nearly got your friendship
I nearly got your love
I wanted to write your name on a piece of paper
And send it to you with a dove

Travelling

Walking through the bush
I am lost in the trees
I pray for a angel to light a path
In and amongst the leaves

New York

As I watch pieces of paper flying out of the 30th floor
I know nothing of my future deaths
I know nothing of who I adore

Hostel

A cheap bed
For travellers and the homeless
You do favours to keep fed
And learn humanity and wholeness

Travelling

I would love to visit
The Grand Canyon
I would love to visit
Niagara falls

I respect travellers
I admire their gut

Scenery

A pink and blue and yellow sky
A lavender crop for making oil
A red sand
A sand road
Soil

No comments:

Post a Comment