Monday 24 January 2011

We Glisten

We Glisten like a peacocks feather
When we are together

A Visual

Spiral waves
Beautiful waves

Fish dancing
Birds dancing
People dancing

Pink at one end and green at the other
Love                       Jealousy

The village of dentity -chipping away

Magic,mythical creatures

Unicorns
Elves
Aliens
Bigfoot
Mermaids
Fairies
Ghosts
Loch Ness Monster
Pixies

Haiku

The soul of a baby
Kept in safety
Please give to Haiti

Facebook is expression
Manipulation is a negative connotation

Dreamers

Dreamers see tommorrow
Like entering the lotto
Building the Apollo

Comfort

I love the comfort of a steaming bowl of soup

Friends

Yours to count on
I will be there!

Humour

Humour is a saving thing
Like the beginning of spring

A Visual

100 Dolphins
Birth of Joey

Animals

Kangaroos hopping
Leopards running
Elephants swimming

Chose a colour to slide down the rainbow

Practical

Say it with your hands
Say it with your lands

Romantic scene

Rest in my arms
And pick a star

Masterful

Masterful clouds in the sky
The sun is shy

Leaves

Fate is blowing leaves into a flock

Lucky

I snuggle up with a hot water bottle
I thank God for my home
I thank God for his gospel

I can hear the rain outside
I am so lucky by the fireside

Unicorns

I need the blood and horn of a unicorn
Too kill this evil creature
Cancer

Elves

Santa's elves make magical toys
For good little girls and good little boys
Eternally youthful
Better than an internet google!!

Aliens

I have found  a rainbow crop circle
Slid down on the colour purple

Bigfoot

Footprints measuring 12 by 6 inches in the snow
The forest trees stand 10ft tall
The Bigfoot stands 11ft tall!

Mermaid

Mermaid
Unafraid
The Disney Parade

Pixies

Little pixies cheerful and mischievous
Make you forget
The world can be evil

No comments:

Post a Comment