Monday 24 January 2011

Remembrance

I used to believe in life
Before I believed in love
I guess that was my mistake
You need love to make life

Completely

Completely

Completely destroyed
I think I need a session with Freud!!!

Friend crush -I want your friendship!

Illness

Feel afraid and weak
The sound of my tears are drowning my speech

Remembrance

Like looking up at a pendant
Hanging from the ceiling
I remember you

Like looking at the entrance of your home
I remember you

Like writing a heartfelt sentence
I remember you

Like walking past somebody in the street
With the same hair
I remember you

You will always be nearby

Illness

Antidepressants
Moving on
Letting go
I hate what I know

Concentration

A weekly consultation
I have no conversation
Too dazed for observation
I hate hospital accomodation

Weekend
Forgotten

Do you want me often nude?
Do you want me often wooed?!!!

The Bank

I walk out of the bank
The side of the waterway
A man is selling 'The Big Issue'
I want to buy him a whole menu!!!

Satellite recieving candelite

Sonar

You know where I am underwater
You listen to the waves
You measure the time it takes
For my echo to reach your save

Doctors

Too many tablets
Too many side effects
They leave you feeling
Like an emotional wreck!

Aphrodisiac
Bareback
Aphrodisiac
Mudpack!!!

Stonehenge

A ring of stones so tall
Four tons apiece!
A mystical notion

Northern lights

Aurora borealis

Coloured lights in the northern skies
Light up the north pole
Up there with the oriole (songbird)

Colosseum

I can hear the Lions being uncaged
Rawing blood
Screaming men
A terribly amused crowd

Sydney Opera House

The star of the show
Like a snail or shell
You could almost call it a planet!

St Peters Basilica and the Sistine Chapel,Italy  (Worlds Biggest Church)

Her loving arms
I can feel her ambience
A lasting experience

Dressing

Dressing up
Dressing down
This swan is down

The Charity shop
Drying a raindrop

Stationary

Nothing like a blank piece of paper
Nothing like a new pen

Youthful

Wakeful and wishful
Like fine soft wool
From a year-old lamb
Freshwaters

The Ugly duckling turns into a swan

The Swan turns into a beautiful woman

I like purple velvet curtains

Cosy
Pretty
Warm

A warm lipstick from Bloomingdales

Grandad

Crying in the dark
I miss my grandad
I will remember him
With a sketchpad!

The Image

The image that stays in your head
The image that wants you dead

Crying

Crying I cant remember
I am a dying ember
Not yet extinguished
I am the remains of a great love

Picture of earth with giant sunflower,
In place of sun

Abuse

I hold on tight to my bear
Do I need to be in childcare?

Virus

The computer has a cold
It's sneezing and coughing!!!

Love

The shape of your wave
The love that you gave
The tree I engraved

Heart with cross inside

Memory of Grandmas

Dressing table
Dressing fable

The Family Meal

Mum's Roast Dinner
Red currant jelly gravy
So tasty!
It reminds me of her safety!

Please make me secure

Safe
Protected
Confident

Happy and smiling
Good song writing
I love trying
Time to stop hiding

Illness

I had a epiphany
The appearance of God
The divine being

Writing

Writing is my salvation
I love narration
I love notation

I need to belong
With a song

Breaktime

Playtime at school
I look at my watch
Have I got time to draw my squares?
Have I got time for hopscotch?

New Year

I love the atmosphere
We learn to persevere

Christmas celebrates the gift of  Jesus

Christmas celebrates gifts!

I hang out a red Xmas stocking my Nan made

We decorate the tree with lights and golden coins
We join together to sing together
To sing a joyful hymn

Carols sound like magic
I love the Angel outfits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment