Saturday 29 January 2011

The Sun

As hot as the sun
As hot as lava
Like molten rock flowing from a volcano
You solidify and protect me

Picture of Pluto wearing a wooly hat!

Hell


Hell Heaven


Heaven


Gold

You are like gold found in gravel
I have waited for you

Scenery

From the hotel balcony
I can hear a symphony of trees,fields,sunlight

Irony

Yahoo means uneducated!

Natural mineral water
A life supporter

Sale

I love a sale
I love cheap ale!

Lissajous figure

Different

Unlike you
I believe in a rescue
Unlike you
I do not want to argue
I do not want to eat like sundew (insect-eating plant)

Unsigned

Please be kind
The stars are aligned

Italy -Rome

The flattest roads I have ever seen
Delicious ice cream

AquaLisa

Rivers with swimming otters
I remember in my jotter


The Cutting Rooms
The Cutting Blooms
The Cutting Show room

Designer 'The Master Pattern'
Modal 'The Master Shape'

Does all love turn into crime?
Does all love turn into lime?
Only rhyming words survive

Relationships

What is happening backstage?
Is it dark?
Are they a great magician at
Covering up the truth?

I will give you the passkey
If you want good for me

Gracefully and attractively slim
Like a flower with a stem

Fireguard

Like a screen will you protect me from the fire?

Under the stars

Under the stars
And Under the stairs
Wondering if anyone cares
A scare
A prayer

You make me snowblink (luminosity reflected from snow)

Kind eyes
Unkind lies

A mooneye lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment