Friday 21 January 2011

Relationships

I feel to hurt to hurt you
I feel to pained to act

Camping

Two man tent
You have my consent
If you treat me right
And your elegantly polite

Time Travel

Time travel has its glory
Excitement and furore

History

The Romans gave us a road network

The Vikings gave us longboats

The Medieval Legend of King Arthur

King Arthur and his nights gave us Camelot
They sat at the roundtable after seeking adventure
Telling tales of valour and conquest

Safely Anchored

You provided me with stability
You held me in place
But when I found out you were betraying me
Our friendship was a slap in the face

Weather

A hurricane with torrential rain
High winds and tropical swings

Tornados
Swirling winds
Toledos
Swords taking swings

Sleeping-in

Sleeping-in
I have no self-discipline
Daylight is my enemy
When I keep my eyes closed and grin

Wearing Spectacles

Spectacles
I couldn't afford designer frames so I had to wear NHS
I used them for the telly and reading up close
But not for long,I confess!!!

Treasures of the Earth

Treasure-trove
Hidden in a secret cove

In the United Kingdom,such finds become Crown Property,
Oh well,we will have to win the lottery!!!

The Bath

The water swirled around the plug hole like a
Spiral of dancers and musicians

I wish I could dive for sponges,especially
Under the sea
Soft and full of water
Smooth and velvety

Wigwam (definition)

The Native North American hut,made by covering a dome-shaped frame-work of poles with woven
rush mats or sheets of bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment