Monday 24 January 2011

Hospital

A building for medical care
Not a scare
A place where someone is mended
Not ended

Canteens and Vending machines

Discipline helps you find yourself
And resist the chocolate shelf

Praying is the most beautiful thing in the world
Our tears are pears

My visit to the hospital
Must be astrological
I try to be philosophical
Friendly and sociological

Trapped

Trapped and mad capped
I wish I could nap
My bed is like a snowcap

My head feels like a thunderstorm
Lightning
Thunderclap

I need a nurse to be calming
I need a doctor to be charming!

I wanted to make friends
Instead of hallocinogens

Counselling

Counselling
Balancing
I feel like I have fallen
From the beam

Talking and drawing
This ward is so boring

No concentration
No energy
No memory

I need empathy and weaponry
Spiritual weaponry

Stars are Treasures of the Earth
African waterway called 'Save'

Pictures are speaking
Hearts are weeping
Wrists are bleeding

Angels lighting up words
Lighting up road signs
Like a message from a bird

Bloods

Like being nettled in the woods
An antiseptic cream reprieves
A dot leaf relieves

Heart-to-art

Track title 'Rounders'

Some people are hungary to hurt

The perfect treble clef!!!

Jenous
Willous
Mumous
Dadous
Nanous

Fireworks wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment