Sunday 23 January 2011

Ice

Cold as ice
The roll of the dice

Iceburg

Floating in the pond
Had you disappeared with a wand
Titanic would still be fond

Identity

A secretary or the cemetery
I need to find my destiny
I need to live more healthily
And find my longevity

Protect and Respect

Protect and respect
Show your intellect
After the shipwreck
We will duly connect

Imagination

Before I go to sleep
I imagine what I seek
There is admiration and adoration
I really do feel quite chic!

Impress

Some impress with how they dress
Some impress with how they undress
Some impress with fitness
Some impress as a hostess

Some impress in chess
Some impress with their progress
Some impress when they confess
Some impress with their address

Independent

To be independent is
To find contentment

Spiritual and individual

Information

Information is sophistication

Innocence is beautiful

Insect

The insect trekked
Just like a architect
He carried small twigs upon his back
To protect from the wet

Insecure

Assure the insecure
They are pure

Inspire

A burning tyre
The British Empire
Do they inspire?

Intuition

I didn't listen
I made a prison
For a composition
Without television

To be a greater musician
I found religion
Followed my ambition
Prayed for a magician

Island

Frightened
At least the bananas have ripened

No comments:

Post a Comment