Sunday 23 January 2011

Earth

You are my earth wire
You are my birth and empire
You are the worth I aspire too
That I require

Easter (Jesus)

Bleeder
Leader
Pleader

Echo

A stiletto echo
She is running for the metro
Drinking an espresso
Being careful with her elbow!

Eclipse

In hiding there is no light
In the dark I cannot write

Elastic

An elastic band
A ponytail by hand

Embrace

Incase an embrace

Ear

I listened with my blistering ear
The difference between appearance and reality
Is taught in King Lear

East

A feast from the far east
Sweet and Sour
All you can eat!

Elephant

Elephant dream testament
Elephant dream sentiment

Empress

Empress necklace
Empress temptress

Empty

Value yourself
Do not feel empty
You are worth plenty

Energy

I have the energy
I have the drive
I just need my memory

English

A English rose
A superpose
The Press,a bow and arrow

Eternal

A flower
The Colour Purple
Never-ending myrtle (evergreen tree)

Ever

Ever together
Never apart
You are a sweetheart

Evil

You think you are a symbol of power
But you are a evil and wicked coward

Excite

You enliven
You excite
You are a delight

Exercise

Take exercise
Slendenze
and Emphasize

Expression

Expression conveys perception
Expression conveys affection

No comments:

Post a Comment