Sunday 23 January 2011

Light

In a spaceflight
The stars are in the limelight
They are shining to excite

Idea

'The Kite Site'

Your heart

Your heart is a shell
Your heart is like spring

Little

When I was little
My mum worked at South Ribble
When we came to visit
We would nibble sweets
And scribble blank sheets!

When I was little
My dad worked in a music shop
When we came to visit
We would play the ten penny whistle
We would play the drums and the cymbols!
And learn how to para diddle!

I wish

I wish I could mingle
I wish I could write a good jingle

Live

Live,give and be communicative

Log

In a hollow log sat a courageous frog!

Lion

Orion and Lion
Lion and Zion

Lollipop

A lollipop at the tuck shop
A lollipop laptop

Lunar humour

Take a spoon
Try the moon!
Tune into the moon

Mad

Can I sketch in a pad
Or write a small ad?

Magazine

A magazine and nicotine
A limousine and the silver screen

You are

Classic and magic

Mail

I love mail
By rail,or sail

Air or email

I love a tale

Moon

The moon surrounded by magical runes!

Nerve

Some have nerve
Some observe

Nest

A new address
A love nest

Nature

A stargazer
Not a hell-raiser

Note

A note can devote
A note can emote
A note can keep a lifeboart afloat

Manniquin

Perfectly thin
Can I be a mandolin?

Memory

A memory of melody
A memory of therapy
A memory that is heavenly
A memory full of energy

Marriage

Unicorn and carriage

May

A summers day
A summers bay
A summers hay

Message

'Be with God'

Mind

Combine and aligne

Now

The time is now

Ocean

The ocean and boatman
And the omen

Old

Old
Cold
Skin that is rolled
Eyes that are consoled

Original

Fictional
Spiritual
Scriptural

No comments:

Post a Comment