Friday 21 January 2011

Eskimo

You build igloos from blocks of packed snow
A dome-packed inuit house
Built with good sense and nous

Halo

Something resembling a circle of light
They surround the head so holy and white

The GraveYard

Taking a walk through the church yard
I saw a tombstone of a man that said sacred
Now every time I pass it
I wonder who he loved and who laid it

Incense

Burned for a fragrant smell
I watch the smoke twist and turn
Dancing in parallel
Each wisp of smoke looks like a curl

Charity Idea

'Full Plate'

Restuarant Idea

'No Washing Up'

The Family Party

Aunties,Uncles and cousins
We stay over on Nans air-bed
There's about a dozen of us in the morning
Waiting to be fed!

The Spa

Mud bath
I would love a mud bath

A bath in heated mud
Thats thought to tone the skin and organs!!!

Exercise

Keeps the metabolism going
It keeps your blood pumping

Exercise

Helps your muscles grow
It gives your cheeks a nice red glow

Titanic

Titanically huge
I look at myself in the nude and
Turn to solitude

The Weighing

The result is very frustrating
The result is very humiliating

My weight keeps fluctuating
My stomach keeps inflating

Mars

The red planet is 4th from the sun
We search for life but their appears to be none!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment