Friday 21 January 2011

Worden Park

Fireworks
On Worden Park
I'd like to paint them light up the dark

Preston Park

Grateful and playful
You shook the blossom tree
The petals fell down
Pretty and delicately

Christainity

I love Jesus Christ
I like to read his advice
I like to read his promises
Become suffice

The Library

I check my email
Buy books for 50p
In search for a holy grail
That's desired

Stained Glass

A coloured mosaic picture
A church fixture

The Christian Faith

When I read Christian Friendship books
I learn God's mercy and his grace

Wisdom

I love reading ancient teachings or sayings
I can hear the wisdom playing

Animals

Ladybird

A 'red' beetle sitting on the curb
Black spots and wings not deterred

A baby lamb
We watch it scram

The Owl

I long for its wisdom
I love its fixed gaze
Owl's wings on x ray show up like an Angel's
They truly amaze

A hooting call
Eighteen inches tall

Contemplative
Solemn and unmoved

Peacocks

Peacocks are beautiful
Their tempers are so colourful

Running around so frantic
Their feathers are like magic

No comments:

Post a Comment