Saturday 15 January 2011

Games

A game of connect-four
Keep the score
A game of drafts
Choreographed

School

My first school uniform was a grey skirt,
White blouse and a maroon jumper
I wore socks,clarks shoes and the neatest school tie
I would dance down the stairs
And throw punches like siy

Mum said I was brave
On my first day at school

I crossed the road with the lollypop lady
And stood outside the door
I said goodbye to my mother
And went inside to explore

Hiding under the stage
Hiding in the showers
Hiding under coat-pegs
That seemed as high as towers

The first time I had lockets in my hair at school
I was 11 years old
My Nan spent over two hours putting in rags
To make the men drool!

School Gear

I need a jacket for school
But I will not wear a cagoule
I need stationery,oil paints
That no-one will ridicule
I need my shoes and socks to be in fashion
I can't change the uniform
But I can change peoples reaction!

Education

Unacademic
No matter have much I cram
I can't recall
My revision in exams

No comments:

Post a Comment