Thursday 20 January 2011

The Dream

Camera,Action
Hollywood,Attraction

Bond girl

Photographers you pose
Choreographers you dance
On the red carpet
You smile on entrance

The Arena is my Reverie
My Dream
My Hope
My Fantasy

Claws are digging cause I have dreams and ideas
Maybe they are there to combat my fears

Some dream
Some talk
Some do

Howarth's Music

Working in sheet music
I dreamed of a number one
I dreamed of my single being bought
By everyone

The Audition

Intonation
Presentation

Audition

Professional
Exceptional

Music

Jam-session
Lyrical confession
Musical expression

Top of the Pops

Paradox

Each week we would watch
Not expecting it to stop

We said they were hits
Our parents said they were flops

There are still chart countdowns
We still sing and bop!

The Amplifier

Howarth's Music

Gadget
Magic
Fantastic

Chords
Awards
Applause

No comments:

Post a Comment