Sunday 23 January 2011

Fable

In a fable
Our love was faithful
Not glacial

Face

Your face cannot be replaced
You are my embrace
Meeting you at that club
Was my birthplace

You and me are like a fireplace

Fairy

A fairy from Mary

Faith

A shade of faith

Famous

Famous for greatness and braveness
I will see you inVegas

Fan

A fan of the mailman
A fan of the spaceman
A fan of He-man
A fan of the snowman

Fancy

The notion of love

In a fancy daydream
A tub of ice cream
The notion of love
In the particles above

Fear

Fear not
God has not forgot

Feeling

The feeling is not leaving
The feeling is breathing
The feeling is healing
The feeling is kneeling

Feet

Little feet
Little pasties!

Fiction

In my imagination
There was a graduation
I passed the examination
Found some admiration

Flag

The England Flag
A footballer and his wag

Flame

Hot glowing body
A toffee frothy coffee!

Flavour

Which songs flavour you?
Which songs pave you?

Flood

A flood
A floating rosebud

Downpour
A spreading seashore

Floral

Thoughtful
Remorseful
Floral

Forever

Forevermore
I will adore
I will make your breakfast
Wearing just a pinafore!

Forgive

Forgive
Do not relive

Be communicative

Fox

A reddish-brown fox
A paint box

Freeze

Freeze
Breeze and
I can't find my keys!

Friendship

The Friendly Frequency
I say grievously

Fruit

Delicious fruit
I will fit into a playsuit

And a

Space suit
Wet suit
Swim suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment