Friday 21 January 2011

Art

A Craftsman
Angel wings carving
Princess crumble carving

Analysing a work of art
Is the depiction of my heart

Charity

When I see third world countries in crisis on the telly
I wish I could solve a starving belly

Illness

A cure
A remedy
A melody

University

Victimsed at University
I used to wash myself
Over and over feeling dirty
It lead to upsetting my health

Appearance

Stylish,Impressive
Sophisticated,Fashioned

Purple wig
Belly dancing outfit

Hair

Split-end
I put a strand of my hair on the microfiche
Time to go to the hairdressers
And say capiche!!!

Clothing

Sequins
Shiny metal-plastic
A small decoration like a small
Constellation

The School Pond

I water the pond
The fish don't respond
However,
They cannot abscond (escape)

Performing

The first song I sang at school was
'Over the Rainbow'

The first ensemble I played at Wembly Conference Centre was 'Crockets Theme'

St Amboses Church,aged 5

Dressed in eastern clothing for a performance of 'The King and I'

A fluttering feeling in my stomach
Nervousness disguised

Show business

Top-shelf entertainment
I will sing and act for your enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment