Saturday 22 January 2011

City

Alone in the city
Feeling self-pity
The lights are so pretty
Even when it is misty!

Clap

They clap
They tap
Or sometimes they nap!

Clock

It's 5 o'clock
It's time for'The A Team' and Murdock!

Clown

I love a clown
In a melt-down
When I frown
I love a clown

Club

Wash-tub
Some grub
Maybe a sub
Nightclub

Coconut

Eating coconut
In a holiday hut
Cooking with halibut
Just caught and cut

Cold

Please bring me in from the cold
I do not want my cards to fold
Your playing is controlled
But our future is untold

Comet

In my locket
In my pocket
There is a comet
A luminous rocket
A bonnet

A Compact too attract

Compass

Sunless
Thounderous
I need a compass

Compose

I love to put notes together
It makes me feel quite clever

A good song can last forever
A good song cannot sever

Computer

A computer
A tutor
A future

Advert campaign

Condom

Prom?Mum?
Use a condom

Conflict

A mental struggle
I saw a light at the end of the tunnel
But God made me trustful
And I returned like a umbel

I thought I was picked
But I was tricked
I thought we clicked
But you were a convict

Connect

Connection
Perfection

Conquer Victory

Love is victory
Love is mystery
Love is an Epiphany

Contact

Contact
Contract
A good track!

Control

I need to take control
And sing lke a oriole
I need to mend my soul
And work for my halo

Corset

To shape the waist
To shape the breasts
To fasten the lace
To be seductively dressed

Cottage

A holiday cottage by the sea
An afternoon cream tea
Mum goes shopping
Dad fixes his tee

Cotton socks

Soft cotton socks
And a selection box!
Building blocks
And a paint box!
A soapbox rather than Botox!

Counsellor

A counsellor cry
I must simply try
I must simply dry my tears
And stop praying to die

Crayon

A swan in crayon

Create

Create,relate and date!

Cupid

A cherubic boy is a symbol of love
As is a ring dove

Cute

Cute with her flute!

The cute commute
The club root

Crisps

Folded crisps
A gentle kiss

Curtain

The curtain
Stroking a curtain when
Feeling uncertain
Acts like bourbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment