Saturday 22 January 2011

A Walking Advert

A Walking Advert
He drowns my voice in water and dirt
He erases my face with fire and smoke
My heart is broke

Amusement parks

Scared of Amusement parks
Scared of rides in the dark
Until your spirit pumped blood to my heart

Angry young man

Angry young man
You need a kissogram!
You need a good Sunday lunch
With veg and roast lamb!

Time apart

Time apart from the horse and cart
I was so flattered at the start
I ignored you behaving like a tart
To protect my sinking heart

Apology

It was not my intent
To bring you confusion and discontent
I just wanted to pay you a compliment
Not the wrong sentiment

Appearance

Under ultraviolet light
It completes the day
Begins the night

It may give off an orange-red fluorescence
Show's it's self
A daily appearance
When it takes it's form
Your immediately drawn

The Sun and my heart are both my centrality
Magically

Stars

A shower of stars
A drive-in cinema full of cars
They fall to earth through the clouds
Like raindrops,they decorate the crowd

Foundation

You were my foundation
I needed your support
When my heart was in despair
I imagined being in a castle
Protected by a water-filled moat

Branches

A tree has branches to bear apples
A church has branches to bear chapels

Archangel

You are honourable and pure
And uncorrupted
The ruling guardian
So high
So protecting
So beautiful

Architect

You made me a teddy bear
You made me a scarf
Your home is a skilful craft

Astrology

The positions of the Sun and the Moon
Affect the way humans work together
A platoon
They fight against every weather

Atmosphere

I wish I could arrange the stars into a heart
Instead of this wall that is keeping us apart
My love surrounds you
We are not poles-apart

Avalanche

A downhill fall of snow
There is no time to know
I would pray for a bobsleigh
To beat the flow!

Angel

There's an Angel at your door
Bringing peace,preventing war
Lighting up words
You would ignore
Taking you places
You would love to draw

Dreams

If you dig a grave for every dream
Life is dull
The sun will not stream

Honey Baby
Save me

No comments:

Post a Comment