Sunday 23 January 2011

Happy

Happy-go-lucky
My gorgeous monkey!

Harmonic

On music there is harmony
On harmony there is peace

Comic and harmonic
He called himself sonic

Hair

A lock of my hair
Will show you my care

Halo-Corona

A halo and a rainbow
A corona and a aroma

Hand

Holding hands
Making plans
Matching wristbands

Hard

Hard feelings
Not letting go
Alone in the evenings
Feeling quite low

Harmonic

Ironic and harmonic

Atomic and harmonic

Platonic and harmonic

Hay

Hay and a play!

Head

Inside my head
My thoughts can't be read
I do feel misled
I do feel force-fed

Health

Healthy eating

Happy healing
Happy leaning

Compassion over fashion?

Heat

To what degree of hotness
We meet with
Heat and passion

Hedge

A spiky hedgehog
Is hiding in a log
A man is on his jog
Running in the fog

Hero

Superhero
Superman
I am a superfan!

Hill

Walking up the hill
I felt a chill
Didn't train on the treadmill!

Hippodrome

A visit to the hippodrome
Used to be my second home
I always brought a comb and
Never left my hair alone

Thought

Home is a memory

Hold

Hold on to your notes
Hold on to your dream
Hold on to you hope
Hold onto your crossbeam

Holiday

A holiday
A getaway

A little comedy
A little generosity

A moment to treasure
A good dresser

Holiday

Leisure
Pleasure

A little adventure!

Honest

Honesty and modesty

Hope when

You open an envelope
You read your horoscope
You look down a telescope

Horse

A rocking horse
And a seahorse
I love the most

Hospital

I thought hospitals were optional
Until they sectioned me
It was horrible

I laughed when it was not comical
The TV seemed confusing
And illogical

I want to be sensual and sultry

House

Our first family house

A playhouse
A bakehouse
A hen house
A tea house

A human is compassionate and kind

I love the humble

No comments:

Post a Comment