Saturday 5 December 2020

'A blissful evening'

 

‘A blissful evening in thoughts of you’-Wendy Cope

 

The purpose in my art?

 

Neat prints in the snow

Snowdrops on the window

 

‘The suns of home’-Anon

 

‘An angel writing in a book of gold’-James Leigh Hunt

 

The home of the monsters

 

Love,

It does not rejoice at wrong

But rejoices in the right’-St Paul

 

‘My magic bar’-Michael Rosen

 

Purple curtain

Little tree

A bump,maybe

 

‘Football is my everything

Football is my soul’-Robert Cuff


Music is my soul

A lovely,bubbly call

 

The whirl of lollypops

 

Christmas sky

The special night

 

Get off that phone!

Then there was the mobile phone!

 

Rockets

 

Chocolate whirl on a cake

 

In the dark and the mist

 

‘The custard is still to come’!-Natalie Gibson

 

Walking across the beach on my own

 

‘Tinsel hanging

Fireworks are banging’-Curtis White

 

Eat toffee apples and que for parched peas

Collecting conkers

It’s a brand new year

 

The smell of newly washed hair on my head


‘Gratefulness of a dolphin’-Alison Farrington

 

A circular bum!

 

‘The clouds are as white as cotton

And the grass is as soft as a baby’s bottom’-Lauren Finch

 

A cosmic spell?

 

‘I hope the snow falls

We will decorate the tree with Christmas balls/baubles’-Anon

 

‘The last smile of the sun’-James Platt

 

Bonfire excitement in the air

The golden turkey is starting to stare

 

‘Christmas time is here

So give out aloud cheer

Rudolph comes at night

Trying to be out of sight’-Ashleigh Vennard

 

Chocolate is the king of all sweets!!!

 

Fav things

 

Smelling my tea when it’s ready

The golden carriage at Cinderella’s ball

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment