Saturday 5 December 2020

Homemade bread


Homemade bread and tomato ketchup

Better than any sex shop!

 

Can we go to the moon?

 

I feel the bass

I want a waist

You are outer space

The softest lace

Your smiling face

I will be your grace

 

COVID 19

 

Keep thinking about the beach

The hot sun and cold treats

Two weeks of juicy drinks

But the lockdown means there’s no greetings

We have to distance our meetings

 

We are 6 feet apart

With a broken heart

I want to hug and kiss you

But I see the death tole charts

 

Booking a slot at the pub and charity shop

Wearing masks

Doing our best to kill it off

 

Never got to go on an adventure

Or meet a man that was gentler,tender

 

Just wanted to have a story

Like beach morning glory

Even when life got thorny

 

Are you really watching?

Are you really wanting the best?

 

Truly alive high five!

 

There’s a picture in my heart

I’m filling up my shopping cart

I’m thinking

Will the right dress send him right to the stars?

 

Nearly Monday again

I didn’t have a weekend

I can feel myself weakening

Orange buttons speaking

 

Will I always be bleeding?

I need kissing and healing

 

‘Very-violet-sweet’-Gerard Manley Hopkins

 

‘Harmony of space’-Herbert Road

 

‘Flowers in the summer,

Fires in the fall’-Robert Louis Stevenson

 

‘The soft animal of your body’-Mary Oliver

 

Chocolate advent

A dream of bliss

 

‘Blossoms in the blue air’-Amy Lowell

 

‘Flakes of light’-Brian Patten

 

Warm prayer

 

My favourite team Man United

A secret skill,writing?

 

‘Two-blushing pilgrims’-Shakespeare

 

Do it in notes

In the running brooks

 

‘O know,sweet love

I always write of you’-Shakespeare

 

‘Called on cupid’-Ben Jonson

 

‘What a man she could love well’-Ben Jonson

 

‘Bounteous as the clouds to earth’-Ben Jonson


No comments:

Post a Comment