Saturday 5 December 2020

Family Christmas

 

Family Christmas

 

Home and family

Don’t be alone and without a tree

Have turkey and cranberry

Stuffing and roasties

 

Play a game of monopoly!

 

Best nativity song ‘Little donkey’

 

It’s a Christmas party

I’m wearing pretty poly!

And I’ve curled my hair

I’m wearing mascara!

 

I wonder if he’ll kiss me

I wonder if we will dance

I know he glanced

 

Countdown

 

The lights are up in town

I’m looking for a gown

Leaves are on the ground

The Angels are around

 

I’m buying chocolate coins

Singing carols,making noise


I’m buying lots of biscuits

Making lots of wishes

 

Stolen bites

Golden lights

Pannetonne

Perfect nights

 

After eights

Nuts and dates

Christmas cakes

 

Putting up decorations

Looking forward to seeing relations

Choosing a real tree

Happy and glee

 

Putting up cards

Playing charades

 

Carol singers at the door

Pins falling to the floor

 

Happy New Year

 

May the sky be clear

May the Angels hear

May you have no fear

May the stars appear

 

May we be covid free

May we see family

May there be recovery

 

Your terrible job is the dream of the unemployed

Your house is the dream of the homeless

Your smile is the dream of the depressed

Your health is the dream of those who are ill

 

Don’t let difficult times make you forget your blessings

 

Seeing the world

 

Another day with George

I just adore

Playing on the floor

I love him more and more

Just wait until he can open the fridge door!

 

Kiss me baby

Come my way,say

That you love me

That I’m in your story

 

Hold me lady

Make my day be

Full of laughter

Happy ever after

 

No comments:

Post a Comment