Saturday 5 December 2020

Find my soulmate

 Find my soulmate

Feel my heart race

 

I want to have a figure

I really can’t get bigger

Chocolate is my trigger

I wish that I could win ya

 

I wish I had a friendship

Instead of a pretend it

 

I wish I had a lover

Maybe then I’d feel more fuller

 

The emptiness

Too much rest

All I can do is pray

And give me best

 

Summer ready?

I have a round pot belly

Is it chocolate or strawberries?

A dream,

A glass of Chardonay

Watching dolphins play

 

I want to see the Grand Canyon

And Niagara falls

I want to go shopping in a American mall


I want to hear the stories of many souls

And escape these four walls

 

The Natural World

Natural singing birds

Patterns on the windowpane

 

‘How sweet it is to dream’-Shakespeare

 

Memory of wearing mittens

 

In a look or a smile

 

Night Poem

 

Will I see an Owl flying in the sky?

Will I see a full moons smile?

Will I see the stars shining high?

Gaze at them like a child?

 

Some people are asleep dreaming

Some people are awake streaming

Watching TV or clubbing and forgetting their key

 

Some people are working all hours of the night

Taxi drivers and pub fights

 

Looking for love at first sight or a pint!

 

There’s excitement

 

Mum’s ordering a take away!

The door bell rings ,I cannot wait

I can hear music play in the street

I want to dance,to move,to get up on my feet

 

Snow Poem

 

When it starts to snow

And your cheeks are all aglow

Wouldn’t it be lovely to have some coco

And watch from the window

 

We could build a snowman

Give him the name Dan

We could build a sandman by the ocean

 

The snow is pure white

Kids are having a snowball fight!

There is laughter and running

They must keep out of sight

 

There’s pretty patterns on the windowpane

The fire inside is in full flame

 

‘A kite on the ground is just paper and string

But up in the air it will dance and sing’-Anon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment