Saturday 5 December 2020

Save me

 

Save me,

Fav me,

Bath me

 

Another favourite

‘Away in a manger’

 

Christmas nativity

The lights on the tree

Santa with his magic key

 

The Angel on the top of the tree

I look at her dreamily

The gold on her dress

She’s a welcome quest

 

After the Christmas meal

We take a rest

Undo our buttons

The house is a mess

 

Someone will have to do the pots

But is there something good on telly to watch?!

 

I’m wearing a new sequin top

I always,always manage to slop!


The lights are on down the street

Counting down,the days,the weeks

When Santa arrives I’ll want to take a seat!

How many chocolates can you eat?!

How many levels can you complete?!

 

How many slices of turkey can you eat?

Or do you prefer it when bacon and sausage are wrapped up neat?

 

Pigs in blankets

The wine is gone,

Have you drank it?

 

Do you have any clues?

On where the presents are hidden?

The wardrobe

Under the bed

Let’s do some digging!

 

Shiny coins on the tree

The fire is on,its so cosy

A glass of wine,so toasty

You are such a good hosty

 

My hand is in the chocolate again

I’m watching the soap explode,

They have my full attention


I feel weak

I can’t seem to reach my peak

I want to land on my feet but

All I want to do is sleep

 

Why can’t I remember?

It’s scary

Is this forever?

 

Just to be a waiter

And smile at nature

 

Emotional pain

I’m back here again

 

I can’t believe George is nearly one

The light in his eyes

He will soon be on the run!

And Sophie is nearly ten

The Big 10

She’s an Angel

 

My little snowflakes!

 

I want to be the best Auntie

Give presents and lot’s of candy!

I want to make those kids happy!

Always have a full pantry!

Chatty and smiley

 


No comments:

Post a Comment