Saturday 5 December 2020

She smiled like the heaven above

 

She smiled like the heaven above

 

A song for your delight

 

My shape is slightly round!!!

 

The golden seaside or

Snuggled up with you inside?

 

Is he devotional?

 

My Lord and my God

 

‘Trees hang orange lamps’-John Galsworthy

 

‘Owl eyes in candlelight’-Darwin

 

‘Writing in the sun ‘-Darwin

 

The expression of a crying child

 

Nothing like a pair of lemony flowers

 

The fairy kind

Can you keep a secret?

 

In the twinkling sky

Purple light

Treasure at my feet


‘In the calm sunset’-Sir W Scott

 

Smiling peace,the smile of heaven lay

 

In flames and amber light

 

Rainbow locks

 

Something more true and deep

 

Iceland

The land of mist and snow

 

God,genius of the shore

 

Dove’s immaculate

 

I have ached for you

 

The smile,the song,the caress

 

Christmas

 

Looks of glee across the dining room table

 

A painters heart

 

The golden youth in the soft moonlight

 

Hope,memory and prayer


May peace be with you

Verse so smooth and sweet

 

The softest letters

 

You add a little softness to the spring

 

In the sunset hour

 

‘Great sun above me in the sky

So golden,glorious and high’-Cicely Mary Baker

 

‘Pot-pouri is a beautiful medley’-Sheila Pickles

 

Lace pillow

 

‘Lilies for my hair’-William Blake

 

ALL COLOURS

 

Kiss me tenderly

You are a visionary

 

I’ve been doing some thinking

All your words keep on stinging

I’m mixing my drinking

 

I want to start singing

I should be pining all the places I’m wishing to see

 


No comments:

Post a Comment