Saturday 5 December 2020

Baby faces


‘Baby faces in the violet light’-T.S.Eliot

 

‘Summer in the ice’-Dylan Thomas

 

‘Magics in a dream’-Dylan Thomas

 

Kindness developed into friends

 

Children

A tower of words

 

Keeper of the key to my heart

 

‘My bright yolk’-Dylan Thomas

 

Touch of your hands

The smell of your hair

 

A great sunset

A lovely brunette

 

A flame of ecstasy

And you are also my buddy

 

You are waters on a starry night

 

Cold,smooth pebbles

Working those organ pedals

 

Book is bliss

Feels like a kiss

 

Love that endures

 

The wise book and the lamp

 

A dazzling white

A mist of tears

 

Children’s book

‘I want to build an igloo’

 

I was with you for hours

But I’m under your powers

You’re a seed that just flowers

You’re a rose that just towers

 

Is the forecast long showers?

Will you protect me from sharp arrows?

 

I always go back to the beach

Golden sand like silk

Covering my feet

The cool and the heat

 

Lord you have worthy ways

 

‘You are whole you are enough’-Dhiman

 

‘Your authenticity is your superpower’-Dhiman

 

A stormy lonely night

 

‘When you have peace in your mind

You bring peace into the world’-Dhiman

 

Living unapologetically

 

‘A new dawn,you belong’-Dhiman

 

A better version of you (the gym)

 

Therapy and poetry

People ignore the crazy

 

I want to dispel the depression

Are you my selection?

 

The Word

The Line

The Poem

 

A scent of light

 

A dose of humanity

For insanity

 

Hourglass dream


No comments:

Post a Comment