Saturday 5 December 2020

Let me write a verse

 

Let me write a verse

Be the first

 

Romantic and orgasmic

 

‘We’ll gently walk and sweetly talk’-Robert Burns

 

For friendship

At their fireside

 

Powers of peace

 

Honest lucky

 

Peace,enjoyment,love and pleasure

 

‘My heart aboon’-Robert Burns

 

 Bonfire night

Your eyes are bright

I wanna meet someone,someone right

Love at first sight

 

A love that’s tender

A love that excites

Sparklers in the light

 

You and me will unite

A hot pot crust fight


Treacle toffee?

You don’t need to ask twice!

 

Chocolates Apples

Viewing battles

 

Wellies on because the mud happens

 

On Halloween night

 

What a freight

I’ve got sweets by the door

That the children will like

The doorbell goes

The ghosts are white

There’s witches and zombies and wolves

It feels like twilight

 

Trick or treat

I’m as white as a sheet

Lollies and chewies

Kids pulling moonies!

 

Everything is scary and spooky

On Halloween night

 

Christmas night

 

Santa will sanitize

So children can still fantasize


He will wear a mask

And carry his sack

And eat his mince pies!

 

There will be presents under the tree

All you have to do is believe

 

The Angels will put you to sleep

You might wake-up early and have a peep

 

The chocolate will twinkle like gold and jewels

When the music is on we will have all the moves!

 

Will I find love?

Or will I just sob?

Will he treat me right?

Or will he treat me like mud?

I need good

 

The lights are on in New York

So I’m gonna take a nightwalk

Letterman and Madonna have my vote!

 

Will Trump get his Votes?

So glad I have a warm coat

Ii love American folk!!

 

I wanted to travel

I wanted to paddle the waves

 


No comments:

Post a Comment