Saturday 5 December 2020

A jug of custard

 

A jug of custard

Warm and creamy

Tasty and dreamy!

 

One of the Angels

 

Apart of the weather

 

A glowing gold

Of toffee caramels

 

‘Coloured sequins waterfalling’-Anon

 

‘To destiny I bend’-Anon

 

The flower of thy kiss

Under the mistletoe

 

Precious words

 

Fairness and equality

 

My love,my joy,my heart

You are a vision from the stars

 

The word love is like a diamond


Your very eyes

 

The air

The sky

 

And its breeze,a fresh and beautiful breeze

 

Spiritual bliss

 

Seeded and set

 

‘Empty am I

Without your love

To fill my cup

And keep me warm’-Oliver Knight

 

Connected to your soul

Hand to hand

 

Love remains for shining,finding

 

Soul of love and bravery

 

Who is it?

That brought the fog and mist?

 

Note of praise,thankyou God

 

I made you smile

Music of the night


‘I long to caress’-Sir John Betjeman

 

‘Stole my heart away complete’-John Clare

 

‘Heart,and soul,and sense’-Lord George Gorden Byron

 

‘Together in a hot room’-Peter Redgrove

 

‘Rivers of my eyes’-Grace Nichols

 

‘All whirled together’-Anon

 

‘My heart like a throbbing star’-John Keats

 

‘The curve of your waiting –body fits my waiting hand’-Audre Corde

 

I actually dreamed of you

 

COVID 19

Unemployment and despair

 

A lovely box of ribbons

 

Praise the stars

Praise the Lord

 

‘Big lights everywhere

Snowflakes floating through the air’-Craig Nelson

 


No comments:

Post a Comment