Saturday 5 December 2020

I wanted to meet people

 

I wanted to meet people

Share a drink with the brave

 

I wanted to keep mates

And laugh,cry ,open the gates

I wanted to be someone that paints

On the beach with the Angels

 

No more rainfall

 

My eating is shameful

But my love is faithful

The pain is unexplainable

 

Sing me a song

Hold my hand

Is it wrong?

 

I feel like your in my lungs

I want to share a thousand suns

 

I don’t want to be caught up in your

Lemons and limes

 

Christmas is coming

Farmers are farming

The turkeys are running

That guy is so charming

The fire is warming

The people are yarning


Angel Rocks

 

You fit like a velvet glove

The smile on my face

 

Sky-blue eyes

 

Inner rainbow

Emotion on a page

 

To provide daily inspiration

 

Feels like a rainbow in the skies

 

Treasured psalm

Treasured palm

 

The power of God is always beside you

 

A mountain made of gold

The story told

 

On the wings of prayer and love

 

A heart that’s sincere and genuine

 

Glistening dew on the window

 

Family a collection of blessings

 

Sky of chance

 

‘The lights of the city are sprinkled like stars’-Anon

 

My heart in a glacier

 

Childhood of the milky sea

 

Safer shores

The summer silk breeze

 

Your blazing face

 

The curves of a smile

Lovelight dawns

 

A song on the wind

 

Freaks become beautiful

 

Flowers are falling from heaven

 

Passionate mouth!

 

Christmas

 

Dashing downstairs

Opening teddy bears

Eat chocolate eclairs

Trifle with all the layers!!


Nuts,raisens and after-eighters

Roast potatoes and Christmas cake makers!

 

Listening to a Nativity narrator

Shopping for Christmas wrapping paper

Selection boxes for our next door neighbours

 

A bundle of toys

Happy girls and boys

Making lots of noise!

 

Passing the chocolate tin joy!

White and gold coins

Family members to annoy

There’s a Terrys chocolate orange to destroy!

 

Pretty hankies,lots of Candies

 

The singing is on its way!

The chocolate calendar last 24 days!

If it snows,we can all play!

We can look out for Santa’s sleigh!

 

‘Bring the Christmas life into this house’-Wendy Cope

 

Bright cards

Christmas cookie jars

We can hang our stars

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment